DIGITAL DESIGN STUDIO
PROFESSIONAL PRINT | DIGITAL PRODUCTS | INFOGRAPHICS
We design Professional Catalog and all sorts of interactive products from start to finish
Meet The Team:
Founder & Developer
What I Do
Are you looking for a professional catalog design? All my designs are designed specifically to client's needs and expectations. All my projects begin with an overview of what YOU specifically need and envision, along with a project timeline and overall guidelines to make your business success and increase your sales.
I've acquired a wealth of knowledge and skills working on different industries like non profits, banking, small and medium businesses or food... My work is clean, dynamic, and created with the audience in mind. I take client relationship very seriously
Who I am
I'm freelancer graphic and web designer & programmer.
I really believe that design can only be original and relevant if it finds inspiration from the conditions and circumstances out of which it is required.
That's why I work with people rather than just for them.
I work efficiently and meticulously because I know my clients want effective and flawless designs in a timely manner.
How I Work
- Send all the required details including the text
- I will send you the initial design for your examination
- You evaluate the design and decide any changes
- I'll do the necessary revisions
- Once the design is approved I'll prepare the final files
Requirement for starting an order :
- Your company logo
- Company Information ( website, contact address, phone, email etc)
- Text information to be placed (typed out, not scanned image)
- Images if you have or i will get free copyright images for you.
- sample design that you like or your competitors one.
- your brand guideline if you have.
What I Believe
I still believe today in graphic designers and designers, in creative and communication professionals.
To companies and entrepreneurs, to those who need graphic design to communicate a brand, a message, a product, a value… and to those who think they don't need it. To those who do not stop looking around, questioning themselves and asking for more "Every morning, in thousands of places around the world, from the metropolis to the provincial town, we enter an office, a study, a laboratory, we sit at the desk, we switch on a computer and we hold a mouse or a graphic tablet. Let's see a sign and think if it could have been done better.
I believe in looking because it is our vice, our eyes are always busy reading the reality that surrounds us.